Please contact your Guidance Counselor/College Advisor prior to registering for classes for recommendations and to make any necessary adjustments to your schedule for the fall.
* Elective classes and some core classes may be taken for initial credit.
* Core and Elective courses are available for Grade Improvement for those students who may have earned a C during the school year. (Summer Institute grade is averaged with the grade earned during the school year in the GPA. Both grades show on the transcript.)
* Core and Elective courses are available for Grade Replacement for those students who may have earned a D/F during the school year. (Summer Institute grade replaces the grade earned during the school year in the GPA. Both grades show on the transcript but the school year grade indicates that it is not included in the GPA.)
* Courses may be audited to get a preview or review of the material.
* Shorter seminar courses may be taken for non-credit enrichment.
* One-on-one Tutoring in all subject areas is also available.
- ***American Heritage Schools*** For a full list of Initial Credit, Grade Improvement (C) or Replacement (D/F), Non-Credit courses and Shorter Seminar Courses, please reach out to your Guidance Counselor/College Advisor.
Summer Camp COVID Questions and Answers
We will continue to monitor the pandemic and are hopeful that we will be able to return to a sense of normalcy this summer and continue to provide the most rewarding summer experience for all of our students and campers. If needed, we may institute protocols to ensure the safety of our summer families and employees, which could include masks, contact tracing, utilizing the daily symptom checker, etc. While we know everyone is looking forward to camp as much as we are, the safety of our campers, staff, and community must come first